Searching for a pizza recipe you can feel good about? Look no further than this simply delicious recipe for mini polenta pizzas (gluten-fee!). Serve them with a side salad for a healthy, balanced meal!
- Tube of prepared polenta cut into ¼ inch-thick slices
- Marinara sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese or goat cheese
- Other toppings, if desired (chopped veggies, chicken sausage, ham cubes)
- Sea salt
- Preheat broiler
- Place polenta rounds on a greased broiler pan
- Spread approx. one tablespoon of marinara sauce on each round, then add cheese and other toppings
- Sprinkle with basil and oregano
- Broil until cheese is golden and bubbly, about 3 minutes
- Watch closely so they don’t burn!
- Let cool a few minutes and serve